Partnership with parents is extremely important to us at Kirkgate Childcare as it is key to a successful early years’ experience for your child. Working together will enhance your childs learning and development and ensure better outcomes for your child.
What are the benefits of parents and practitioners working together?
- You will feel valued and respected
- You will get to know more about child’s experiences outside your home
- We benefit from parents’ skills, expertise and knowledge of your child as you know them best.
- Your child will find learning more enjoyable when their home life is reflected in nursery.
- Your child will feel secure
At Kirkgate Childcare when we welcome your child, we welcome you as a family and encourage parent participation, we have really enjoyed welcoming some of our parents to join us on trips to Hill Top Care Home for our voices together sessions.
We understand that children are often in nursery so parents can work however If you have any spare time and would like to join us on our little outings…. Please let us know!
“Parents speak highly of staff. They say that communications are excellent and staff always make time to talk to them each day”
Ofsted November 2019